The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media.
- 15 PSI
- fluorosilicone seal material
- Straight pressure port Differential pressure measurement
- Normal polarity output 1 x 4 SIP, 15,2 mm [0.60 in] long termination configuration
- Use this high-performance sensor to measure vacuum or use in positive pressure applications.
- Sealed for unsurpassed reliability in harsh environments.
The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media. Honeywell Micro Switches feature proven sensing technology, inherent stability, high performance, and reliability in a compact package.
These sensors are ideally suited to applications such as liquid level, flow rate, pressure indication, and pressure control. They have been designed for a wide range of process and industrial control systems where a compact device is required, including automotive engine management systems. These pressure sensors use solid-state technology to provide highly stable, consistent performance.
Oxygen and nitrogen gas distribution in hospitals
Water control valves
Filter monitoring equipment
True wet/wet differential sensing
Lowest priced sensor with temperature compensation and calibration
Operable after exposure to frozen conditions
Calibrated null and span
Can be used to measure vacuum or positive pressure